- Positive childhood experiences more often equates to optimism.
- Negative childhood experiences more often equates to pessimism.
- Gray area can be considered as mixture: black & white, past & future.
- Defense mechanism: “I don’t want to talk about it.”
- The link (or chain) to both is embedded in the past which results in cycles of routine behavior.
- Past rejections can result in rebellion against authority.
- First you have to deal with your inner child.
- Lay a foundation of trust through consistency: Building others up causes them to move forward.
- Walls that have been built from the past are barriers to breakthrough.
- Recognize the past, relate to the person, respect the person and restore their life.
Marcus L. Cage
Kingdom Visionary Network