This morning is different…
Every morning I wake up with thoughts that I ponder on for the day. This morning I wanted to share some thoughts with you in hopes of directing you into the path that God desires for you to walk into.The following questions are not directed to any specific person, however I ask that you please consider these questions as they may prove as a help to you in this season of your life. If these questions and statements prove helpful to you then this exercise has helped us all.
Thoughts and questions to ponder in this season and in every season:
1. Have you been honest with yourself on what your desires are? Really… Have you?
2.There are things you desire to occur in your life. Are they God desires?
3. Are you preparing for these things to manifest in your life with practical- everyday action or are you wishing upon a star hoping these things will magically appear?
4. Have you positioned yourself to receive the people, places, things and opportunities God desires to release into your life?
5. Are you making room for anything different to transpire in your life?
6. What and who are you attracted to?
7. What type of people, places, things and opportunities are you attracting?
8. Are you listening to the people God is sending you? No matter what they look like or who they are.
9. Are you listening with the intent to obey?
10. Where are the people or person that you need in this season located? Are you going to seek them or do you expect for them to seek you?
11. Who and what is holding you back?
12. Who and what is pushing you forward
13. Are you counting the cost of loss? Or are you focus on the God-kind of future loss will bring into your life?
Food to ponder…