Here are some questions for you to consider:
– What is your current financial situation?
– How good are you with money?
– Do you want to be rich or wealthy?
– How do you measure being rich?
– How do you measure wealth?
– Do you want to have time to spend with your family?
– Do you have twelve months of savings that would allow you to remain comfortable? If not, what does this figure look like?
All are questions that we must consider before we start our own business.These type of questions should make us think the process through, NOT discourage us from moving forth in our business endeavors.
If we feel discouraged by such questions, are we truly ready to move forward with our own business?